Bring your artwork in on Friday or Saturday of the convention and we’ll display it for all to see!
Per PortConMaine tradition, attendees are invited to vote for their favorite artwork all day on Saturday. The top three fan favorite pieces will receive recognition in form of one-of-a-kind PortConMaine plaques and bragging rights forever.
All artwork must be collected by 2PM on Sunday. Any artwork not collected by this time will not be returned.
PortConMaine Art Show Rules:
- Submit only your own original work.
- Artists may submit up to three pieces.
- Copies (scans, print-outs) of your original artwork will be accepted.
- If you bring originals, please consider putting them in a protective sleeve for display.
- PortConMaine can not be held responsible for artwork damaged during the weekend.
- Flat artwork of any size will be accepted, provided that it is not too heavy to display on our grid wall.
- Artwork must be flat in nature. Sculptural pieces will not be accepted.
- All artwork must be picked up in the Artists’ Alley by 2PM on Sunday. Artwork not picked up by this time will not be returned.
Please direct any questions to Arch at firstname.lastname@example.org.