Rules! They're important! Read 'em! Understand 'em! Follow 'em! Catch 'em all!
- Don't double-post. Use the 'modify' button-- This option appears at the top of every post you have made. Every user has this option.
- "Dead" Topics: A topic that hasn't had a post in AGES may, in some cases, be locked upon its revival by a recent post. We used to be wicked hardcore about this, but I've let a bunch of these 'revivals' go, and... Nobody died. Try to keep conversation fresh if you can, however! (Updated April 1st, 2009)
- Don't spam the forums. Spam can be defined as but is not limited to: Repetitive posts, trolling, topic 'bumping', and responses that do not contribute anything to the forums.
- Stay on-topic. Look at the forum thread you are posting in. Does your response have anything to do with the thread's subject? No? It's probably best not to post it. Depending on the case, it might be time to create a new thread.
- Keep your dialogues PG-13 at worst! This is an all-ages forum and convention.
- Please use font colors and font sizes sparingly. These features have been abused in the past-- Remember that not every post has to be 'pretty, lawl'!
- Please don't start "game" topics. These tend to crash the forums. Administrators and moderators are the only ones who are allowed to post these.
- Broke up with your girlfriend? Have personal issues at home? These things are best kept somewhat private; shared only with people you know personally and trust. It isn't wise to bring up personal issues on a public forum. Moderators may lock such
- Don't harass people on the forums. Nobody needs that.
- You can have one signature image no bigger than 300 pixels high by 600 pixels long.
- Convention staff are not necessarily moderators. The forum admins and moderators are: Oriana, Maligore, Ragabash!, The Mick, PatrickD, and Archimer.
- Don't mini-mod. If you do not like something that's going on, either hit the 'report' button on the bottom of the post or PM an admin or moderator to have the issue addressed.
- Problematic users will be banned on a 'three strikes' basis. The moderators here keep close tabs on those who have received warnings and will ban a user on their third strike. In severe cases, moderators will ban on-the-spot.
If you have any questions, send a PM along.