I second the motion that CatDancer brought up about the flyer. I figure only about 20-30% of the congoers visit the website and only about 5-10% actually use these forums. If the flyer is placed in with the goodie bag or whatever it's called, that would make about 90% of the people aware, the other 10% throwing away stuff they don't care about, including the rules. But that's still a good 90% of the congoers that would read it. Then if the staff working the registration desks took about five seconds extra with each registration, they could give these flyers to each congoer by hand, which would up the chances of people reading them by an additional 8%, meaning that, by Patrick's calculations, only about 32 people would actually completely miss the memo because of their own neglect.